Monday, August 20, 2012

Life Lessons


Dear supporters
We are going to start something new in the way of sharing and supporting each other as sister friends through our blog, not only in the fight against relationship violence, but because sometimes in order to meet our daily life demands as women, we need a few words of encouragement, along with the reassurance that we are not alone in our life challenges.
I will be submitting a series of prayers , inspirational motivations and life lessons  each week from different sources; they will come from books I have read, the bible, along with contributions from my family, friends and supporters.
If you have words of wisdom, please do not hesitate to post and share your thoughts, visions and prayers with us.
My best to you always
Darlene Greene-Founder
Ina Mae Greene Foundation-For My Sisters
……because the road to safety should not be a dead-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment