It's a time honored tradition of showing love and honoring meaningful relationships.
But, even if you don't have someone to call your "honey" the day need not go uncelebrated.
Take the time to cherish you.
That's right. Who better to do it?
It's important to recognize that before we can find someone to love and value us, to appreciate our unique qualities and characteristics, we must embrace self-love.
With this in mind, here are a few timely tips to "court yourself" this Valentine's Day and beyond.
- Spend the day doing things you treasure.
- Consider abandoning your diet...for just a day.
- Don't wish for what others have. It's a waste of time.
Instead of accepting what's out there, hold out to be cherished.
- Forgive yourself for mistakes of the past.
- Set Respectful boundaries.
- Consider throwing a party for your friends and other singles.
So this Valentine's Day, whether you're coupled-up, or by yourself, remember to honor you and celebrate how wonderful you are.
Because the "greatest love of all is inside of you."
Happy Valentine's Day!