Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Having one of those days?


Dear supporters

Have you ever had ONE OF THOSE DAYS! That day when there is so much confusion and drama in your life, so much going on that you don’t know if “you are going or coming” as my grandmother would say; I am having a day like that today, but I will not despair because I know where my help comes from; “the riddles of everyday living are not too difficult to solve if we look for answers in the right place”.

 When we have questions, we should consult God's word, we should seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit and we should trust the Council of God-fearing friends and family members. Are you facing a difficult day? Take your concerns to God and avail yourself of the messages and mentors that He has placed along your path. When you do God will speak to you in His own way and in His own time, and when He does, you can most certainly trust the answers that He gives!

Ladies I am reminding you and myself that this is just one day in our life journey, I trust and believe that tomorrow will be a brighter day!

This is a day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it,

                                                          Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment