Friday, December 28, 2012


 
 
 
 
 

Focus on the finish for the New Year!


Dear Supporters

With another year behind me I am looking forward to new opportunities; to meet new people, experience new challenges and execute new ideas. 2012 had many highs and lows for me, but I met them all with my “focus on the finish”. When I find that I am being engulfed by that feeling that I get when life brings too many challenges, I look to God to help me through the madness, when I reach out to Jesus he reminds me that I am never alone.  As my gift to you, as a token of Sisterhood, I want to share a prayer that I found in the “Prayers of a Godly Woman” Devotions and Prayers. This book never fails to inspire me and help me to face any new life struggles that might come my way; I hope it helps you as much as it help me! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

“Keep your eyes on Jesus, who both begins and finished this race we’re in. Study how he did it. Because he never lost sight of where he was headed, that exhilarating finish in and with God, he could put up with anything along the way: Cross, shame, whatever. And now he’s there, in the place of honor, right alongside God.”
Hebrews 12:2

Ina Mae Greene Foundation-For My Sisters
......because the road to safety should not be a dead-end!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment